Friday, September 7, 2012

Hood River Paint-Out

Hood River Sunshine. 12x16.  My first painting of the weekend.

Mt. Hood and Summer Blooms. 8x10. I decided to try it again, since the day had progressed and the light had flattened out.

Old Trailer and Barns, 8x10

Mt. Hood and Valley at Dusk. 8x10. The sign on the gate at Panorama Point says it closes at dusk, but lucky for me nobody locked the gate. I got to watch the sunset over the whole world.

Sakura Ridge Pears. 6x6. SOLD We painted at this lovely farm on a south-facing slope.

Truck and Chickens at Sakura Ridge. 5x7 SOLD

Pear Orchard & Mt. Hood. 12x16

Columbia River Gorge, Morning. 8x10. This was on the fourth day.

Backlit Aspens. 12x16. Day two at the Mills place.Such a beautiful piece of land, it was not hard to find something to paint.

Some of these paintings are on display and for sale at Columbia Center for the Arts in Hood River through September. I have the others--contact me if you're interested.

No comments: